• By establishing adult and junior choruses in all Polish communities of North America.
• By encouraging youth of Polish descent to take pride, through education and example, in their rich Polish heritage.
• By arranging conventions, concerts and competitions.
• By welcoming and accepting invitations to sing at public events.
• By enriching our musical library of Polish and American compositions to be shared and distributed to member choruses.
• By sharing compositions from our library with other choruses and soloists interested in performing Polish music.
• By honoring men and women who have contributed to these endeavors.
By affiliating yourself with a chorus in your locality…
• You will meet dedicated singers who are most eager to share their lives and pride of Polish culture with your and yours;
• You will keep alive a wonderful tradition and organization which was organized over 125 years ago;
• You will make lifelong friendships with people of all walks of life who share your interest.
You!...or your existing chorus or Polish Supplementary School may become a part
of our organization and, as a result, can:
• Learn more about Polish heritage and culture
• Meet new people
• Share your talents
• Learn new music
• Travel to other Polish communities
• Participate in cultural programs
• Attend conventions in other localities
• Expand your musical and cultural horizons
WHY NOT CONSIDER BECOMING A MEMBER OF A CHOIR NEAR YOU!